Friday, May 6, 2016

My passion

I think you know the meaning of passion.

Passion means a specific thing which you like it can be games, reading, books, learning and etc.

Even I have a passion of basketball.

Basketball is actually a nice game helps you get taller and fit helps to increase your running skills and aiming skills helps you get stronger.

Basketball is quite easy, In the starting I don’t know how to dribble the ball.

Now I can dribble shoot tackle escape fake and pass it correctly.

I just want to be the best player and I know when I will tackle sir and the best players in my coaching.

I will still not became the best player because it can be a fluke I need to practice a lot till I am  selected for coaching league matches and go at an higher stage.

It’s true for achieving something in life we need to do a lot of hard work.


I want to be like lebron James 

No comments:

Post a Comment