Friday, December 16, 2011

Party to my Mom and Dad by KFC Gift Voucher


Today I had dinner at KFC. I got Fiery Grilled (Sets you on Fire) chicken Bucket and Chicken Burger with Coca Cola.

I gave party to my Mom and Dad. I got a KFC Gift voucher from Indiblogger.in of worth Rs. 500. This is my first Gift Voucher that I earned from my Blog.






I was discussed my activities of my school with my KFC Fiery Grilled Chicken. It’s yummy and very spicy so I drank 3 Glass of Coca Cola. I also like Hot Wings and now I will have it on next weekend.

There is an Contest on indiblogger.in for a situation, So I will write on that very soon.

Now my Cartoon “Phineas and Ferb” starting, I am going to watch this…..

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, young man, on your first gift voucher from your blogging. I am little older than you, but I also got 500 rupees for my first earning many years back. I bought rasgullah for my parents. Will be looking out for your posts. Study well. Play hard. Blog happy. Stay warm during the winter.

    ReplyDelete