Monday, October 17, 2011

Kaun Banega Calolpati


The TV programme started "Kaun Banega Crorepati" on Sony TV anchored by Amitabh Bachhan. I am eagerly waiting daily for this TV Show. From starting I am pronouncing this game as “Kaun banega Calolpati”. My dady always told me it is not calolpati its crorepati. I want to be calolpati so I told my dady to brought 2 Ltr. Bottle of Pepsi or Miranda. My Dady brought for me one bottle of Miranda, and I drank 2 Ltr. Miranda in 2 Days. I have give only one one glass to Mom and Dad.

When I removed the wrapper from Miranda bottle this has a question with unique no. Which is to be sent by sms on the given mobile no.

The question for winning crorepati and existing gifts is –

In Which city did Mahendra Singh Dhoni score his first One Day International century for India ?
Options are A. Delhi B. Visakhapatnam C. Mumbai D. Jamshedpur

I think the answer for this question is B. Visakhapatnam as Dhoni (My favourite cricketer) made his century in his fifth one day international. As I remember he made 145 runs.

So I will ask my dad to send the correct answer B.Visakhapatnam by SMS to enter the contest. And I will won one Crore Rupees.

1 comment:

  1. you will definately win..

    aur yaar ek glaass bhi jyasa de diye mom,dad ko...agli baar se pura pee jana tum khud hi :P

    ReplyDelete